Monday, September 19, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football

Howdy and welcome.

This little blog is something I've been thinking abut for a while. I've looked around trying to find anyone on the net who might be able to share any ideas, tips or strategies.

What I found were a lot of "buy this plan and you'll win". Not much help there.

And the other thing I have found is that the sheer number of flag leagues and rules are astounding. Its really not that easy.

For my part, I coach 5 on 5 NFL flag. I also coach tackle, and one is not like the other. I have played flag and been involved with a couple of different leagues and rules. 5 on  5 is by far one of my favorites.

That being said, I hope to post some plays I have used and some defensive strategies as well. I'm not too worried about anyone using these, they have helped me and I feel I should help other budding new coaches out there to get going.

Practice plans and drills for skills will also be shared.

Anyhoo, good luck to you and to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment